Kids Clubs Family Events
At kids Clubs we love to share special experiences with our families. Often it is through these informal times where parents, children and staff have the opportunity to engage in an unhurried way, that the genuine trust of relationships is consolidated and strengthened. Children love to see their family involved in the service and below are some of the events and photos from the special times we have shared with the families.
- Family Christmas picnic dinner.
- Grandparents morning tea.
- Harmony Day.
- Disco Night Celebrations (6MB)
- Room Naming
- Fathers Day
- Family dinners at the centre.
- Mum’s lunch and dad’s dinner (without children)
- School leavers afternoon tea.
- Clean Up Australia Day
- Information nights about the program, school transition etc.
- Christmas Disco
- Reptile Park
- Healthy Harold
- Rock Pool Adventure
- Peninsula Vist
- Weekend Adventure - Pearl Beach
- Ambulance Visit
- Farm Yard Visit
- Christmas Village
- Indian Restaurant
There will always be new events that offer opportunity for families to meet each other and participate in the centre’s experiences and we will keep you well informed...everyone is always welcome!